I protest ( as usual)

Typically
A vote is held for the ''important'' office of president and non USA
residents are excluded from voting let alone stand as candidate.
This despite the fact we pay at least twice as much to be a
member.( sounds like the UN).  May I remind you that this is
supposed to be an international society? . Or is this just another
example of the old greek ( USA) attitude: Only those from Greece
are Greeks and all others are considered barbarians?
Ben J.M.Zonneveld
Institute of Biology,Leiden University, Clusius lab
Wassenaarse weg 64, 2333 AL Leiden, The Netherlands
Zonneveld@rulbim.Leidenuniv.NL
Fax: +31-71-5274999. min temp -10C (15F)