Re: [hostapix] Address change--

  • Subject: Re: [hostapix] Address change--
  • From: LemkeIowa@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 16:23:42 EST

In a message dated 2/7/05 2:23:44 PM, Michael.Pinterics@med.ge.com writes:

<< Do tell!

I want to move from my current email to another.  If there is any easy way of
doing it please let me know.

Mike

- >>

Mike,

At 83 I to am always looking for an easy way & simple to do anything.  I
always was an AOL subscriber from day one with the computer. Several years ago I
change servers to Media com cable to get faster and better service. At that
time I did not take their offer of their e-mail address. For sometime I have had
lots of grief sending and receiving attachments thru AOL.  My answer was to
forward the letters in question to my daughter Nan on MCHSI and she would
download them and return them to me for viewing and copying.  A simple quick call to
MediaCom and now they also are my address server.  I also will keep my AOL
address for the family buddy line.

A disgruntled AOL customer,

Mike Lemke