species images

I am trying to pull together a collection of good JPEGs  of species to use in
presentations and for the registration records.   If you have one of the
following in 200-500k range that you could share I would  appreciate it.  If I use
them in a presentation I will give appropriate  photo credit.  Thank you!
aequinoctiiantha
albofarinosa
alismifolia
atropurpurea