Garden Etiquette

  • Subject: Garden Etiquette
  • From: gw1944@vermontel.net (Glen Williams)
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 07:56:13 -0500

Yesterday we got some great garden quotes..and I thank you. We can work
some in and get a chuckle amidst our more informative answers.. But I also
got 5 different messages (most private) about GARDEN ETIQUETTE from
visitors. It's clear that these struck a chord. If we can add some of these
under the Q and A column we night be providing a general service for
visitors and the visited alike. We would use these
statements/stories/quotes without any names on them just in case it is your
next door neighbor who grazes his cows in your garden. Send in you pet
peeves about garden vistors. The ones I have read so far have certainly
resgistered with me...and they may correct some of my garden behavior as
well.  thanks glen

 "You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give
you a look that says, 'My God, you're right! I never would've
thought of that!'"
--Dave Barry

Glen Williams
20 Dewey St.