Last 30 minutes

Hi Hosta Friends,

      We're down to the last 30 minutes of exciting bidding at the First Look
Auction. There are some great plants there for flower enthusiasts,
hybridizers, Ron Livingston fans, and rare hosta collectors.

      This is just a reminder that all items in the auction close at 10:00PM
EST, 9:00PM CST, 8:00PM MST, 7:00PM PST.  That's less than half an hour from
now.

        We're expecting a fast and furious finish and there are some great
bargains to be had for the right bid!

       Don't miss the exciting closing minutes at
http://64.92.122.104/cgi-bin/firstlook.pl?category=all

Carol in CT  z6/5