Hosta Prices in the 70s

  • Subject: Hosta Prices in the 70s
  • From: gw1944@vermontel.net (Glen Williams)
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 13:48:40 -0500

Dear All:

 Am trying to do a little research on the prices of named hostas in the
70s. Aden had registered hostas then  and some of Eric Smith's hostas were
available then.  Does anybody remember buying specific hostas during thr
70s (the Jurrasic period)  and what they might have paid?

 "You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give
you a look that says, 'My God, you're right! I never would've
thought of that!'"
--Dave Barry

Glen Williams
20 Dewey St.