Re: H. Crayon(s)'

Beth Arnold wrote:

> Can anyone tell me much about H 'Crayon(s)'   >>>>>>>>Bob
>
> I'm with you Bob.  I'd like to know more about 'Crayons'.  Never heard of it
> until just the last day or so.  Can anyone contact Charlie Seaver and ask
> him?  I would except I don't know his email address.  Anyone have that
> address?
> Beth Arnold
> Peoria Illinois  Zone 5

I have had the plant in my garden for several years.  It is indeed a
light yellow to charetruse, with white streaks.  It has bloomed and set
, a small amount of seed, the last two year.  I am not sure what it can
produce yet, as I need more time than that to find out,  I have it in
quite a bit of sun, and , here, it seems to do OK with that.
Ran Lydell