Re: Robin Advertising Policy

>I have not checked this out with Joanne and Dan but I think what the AHS
>forbids, the Hosta-Open listserve would allow.

As you're aware the discussion often turns to different catalogs etc.
And since I'm always looking for new catalogs I see no reason why
such things should be announced.  Of course long email attachments of entire
catalogs are not really acceptable, because they bounce and end up in guess
who's mailbox<VBG>.  But I know Jim S. recently sent thru his seed list
(which was short enough so it didn't bounce) and I for one found it