'Crayons' the family mystery

Welcome Beth,
And to others who are asking about H.'Crayons', here is what I know from
discussions with Charlie Seaver...

From his Sea Made Hostas 1999 Hosta Catalog:(I am not being paid to mention
this)

H.'Sea Sunrise' (Seaver-82) streaked
Very streaky and variable, throws many sports like H.'Sea Prize' (Seaver-NR)
but with less substance.

H.'Sea Prize' (M.Seaver-NR) streaked
Medium, pointed cupped green, yellow, and cream leaves, great substance and
streaked seedlings, throws sports.

H.'Richmond' (M.Seaver-NR)
Light yellow streaks in light green, sibling of H.'Sea Sunrise' but plant is
larger.

Not From the catalog but from conversations with Charlie standing over a plant
of H.'Crayons', planted next to a plant of H.'Richmond', these are not quotes
but what I recall of the jist of it.
Richmond is Mildred Seavers' maiden name. And it is Charlie's feeling that
H.'Richmond' might be the stable, edged plant that came from H.'Crayons'.  And
when two mature clumps are planted right beside one another as they are in the
Chopko garden in NJ, it certainly appears that Charlie's theory is correct.
Of course Charlie will be the first to tell you that he has to discuss this
with Mildred, to be sure.
If anyone is on the Pixlist, I will share photos of the side by side plants
tonight, and you can be the judge.

I have originator's stock of both and they are a beautiful and unique color
combination.

Carol in Ct. z6/5