Re: Re: Robin Advertising Policy

<<But I know Jim S. recently sent thru his C

(which was short enough so it didn't bounce) and I for one found it

Thank you Joanne, I am sorry if I offended anyone with my  sending my Hosta
seed availability list thru the Hosta-open.

 Now understanding the - Robin Advertising Policy , "Mentioning that you have
availabile a product, publication or item with instructions to contact you
privately *is* acceptable."

Anyone desiring an E-mail list of  550+ Newer and Classic Hosta Varieties
"JIM'S HOSTAS 1999 ", or JIM'S HOSTAS  HOSTA SEED LIST, please  contact me
privately  at JSchw94560@aol.com or JIMSHOSTAS@webtv.com.

Thank you,
Jim Schwarz