Re: Hormones

Robins,

This is just a small part of a conversation I have been having with a
guy in Canada about Indolebutyric Acid, Naphthaleneacetic Acid,
Indoleacetic Acid, and a few other synthetic hormones and their effect
on plants. I'm a litle late in copying you but  I thought some might be
interested even at this point.