Hi Jim:

Regarding your posting 02/02/99 in which you discuss "roots and shoots"--Is
there an extrapolation in here that explains why a plant size vs. pot size
is so important ie: why a plant with a small or immature root complex should
not be planted in a large pot--probably a meaningless question with an
obvious answer--have always wondered about this since you cant find a bigger
pot than ones garden.
Needless to say I enjoyed the afternoon with you and Bill last
August--particularly your bud/sport--cutting/isolation clinic-- all looked
good right into dormancy--especially the sport from Montana. I hope you
enjoyed your trip to Ontario.

Regards Philip Little Waterloo Ont.