RE: Playing Card Hostas

Hey Jimbo....wiz of awe's
                 Ah don't think Glenbo W... is on honzsta-open, he's too busy disciplinining bad folks on that other HONZA Robin, er whoops, AHS ROBIN -->>> so who are you talking to here? LOL and joke

"peace in our time?" = "VIA AHS GOON-SQUAD POLICE!" and
"ah wish ah waz in Dixie" hurrah...hurrah
At 05:02 PM 2/2/99 -0500, you wrote:
>If Glen Williams would play his cards right, especially H. 'Joker'(Van
>Vliet/Klijin), sport of Hyacinthina and H.'Queen of the Seas'(M.Seaver)
>un-named seedling Best of Show Winner in a recent convention leaf show,
>which sold for Big Bucks but now named , he might get a  'Grand Slam'
>(Benedict), a selection of H. longipes latifolia ....or at least a
>'Little Slam'(Hawes)N yet R, seedling of 'Grand Slam' with serrated leaf
>edges within piecrusting, purple petioles and white backs.
>Jim Hawes

the 'SHADOW' gardener
funkia luv dove
Willaim NASH