Re: Robin Advertising Policy

In a message dated 2/3/99 10:52:12 AM Eastern Standard Time, ranbl@netsync.net
writes:

<< Some could list four hundred or more plants.  Is that really what
 everyone wants?  Long lists of thousands of plants posted by many
 growers.   >>
I have to tell everyone my reaction to advertising on line, on my time, i.e.,
that I would have to sort through all of the advertising c--p to find what I
originally signed on for.  I would ask to be removed from the list and then
the advertiser would never get his message to me.  If you want to advertise on
the Internet, "Get Your Own Web Page", like everyone else.  If you don't know
how to set it up, pay someone to do it for you.  It's one thing for a grower
to mention their web page, it's something else entirely to take my time and
space to sell yourself or your product.