Re: Robin Advertising Policy

Dear FHO:

       Nothing whets the appetite  more than  another person's  enthusiasm.
Some of the most fun I have had on the  hosta robins( beyond the
information) has been tracking down hostas which have been mentioned with
glee and pleasure. Even a picture is only half the picture without  the
rabid praise of one  or  more of us. I hope that the advertising policy
does not  deter a grower, who is bonkers about one his hostas ,holding
forth.Pride  knows no shame  nor should it. Of course such fulsome praise
by the grower followed by the price and an 800 number does tend to push the
envelope.But short of that... I love that kind of commentary.
    My sincere thanks to all who sent me names of hostas  which might be
used in a deck of cards.  it has been a big help.  Speaking of commercials,
I got a card in the mail today saying that the hosta finder is now
available. Great!

Glen Williams Zone 5a   Springield , Vermont.
"...and I am unanimous in that."