Re: Robin Advertising Policy

>I agree with Dan and Joanne, that , here only reason needs to
That's the general idea Ran.  We assume we're dealing with reasonable mature
adults.  But also if someone has a plant that's
hard to find, in demand or just so spectacular that it will knock everyone
out they shouldn't be banned from telling the rest of us that they have it.
Obviously breaking a price list down into pieces that won't bounce may not
be against any specific rules but it is against the spirit of hosta-open.
Most growers on line do have websites for
people to check out.