Re: Robin Advertising Policy

In addition, for those interested in how one qualifies and obtains 501(c)
status and the various types (e.g. 501(c)(3), 501(c)(7)), as well as, some
discussion of what you can or can not do under a particular status, you may
want to get a copy of IRS Publication 557 (Revised May 1997)  Catalog No.
46573C, entitled Tax-Exempt Status for Your Organization.

This is especially helpful for local clubs.  If you have any questions, I
would be more than happy to help locals go through the process.  I have helped
both the Potomac Hosta Club and the Northern Virginia Daylily Status obtain
501(c) status. I am leaving for the airport in about 1/2 hour but will return
Sunday for those that are trying to contact me!