Re: Dormancy

Ran, I sorted the seed and checked each one again.  The kernel in each still
seemed large but when I applied pressure to see if it was still solid, it
was just mush.  No project here this year.  I may try those same special
seeds I get next year with half direct into the seed bed and other half into
the frig.    Those were my streaked ventricosa seeds so I only have four to
work with.
Beth Arnold
Peoria Illinois  Zone 5