Re: Hosta-Open Advertising Policy and Golden Rule

In a message dated 2/4/1999 4:34:11 PM Central Standard Time,
sussextreeinc@ce.net writes:

 We want to encourage nursery owners to share their knowledge with the
 members of Hosta-Open. Nursery owners, every new informative post is a
 chance for you to get five(5) new lines of information to prospective
 customers. >>

I am glad to see this policy. This listserve is doing more to advance the
missions of the American Hosta Society than the AHS is doing through its
My best regards to Joanne and Dan.

After reading the various posts from Giboshiman, I guess that I was in
violation of the IRS regulations when I was Editor of the Journal. If I am
indicted, prosecuted and found guilty, would you all send me some Pepperidge
Farm cookies and some anchovies to San Quentin?

Many thanks,

Clyde Crockett z5