Re: Hormones

Jim, The first week of Jan. I moved a large number of bud cut plants to what I
thought would be a cool place.  The object of course was to induce dormancy.
Our temperature started going up.  We now are experiencing a heavy pollen
count from the trees and our flowers are flowering.  The weather continues to
be warm and the bud cuts are still growing.  I feel that is probably important
that the plants have a resting period.  Is this necessary?  Will I have to
find refrigerator  space for all of these plants?
<A HREF="http://www.hostasonline.com/l/lakeside/index.html">LAKESIDE HOSTAS