Re: Lawn Mower

Dash wrote:
> Bob: whacha do to me? Ya froze up my whole system.

Ronnie wrote:
But it loads the images oh so slowly...

Good morning again
	It is hard to do a website that pleases everyone. Some people have old
machines that have small modems so small or no photos would work the
best, some people have outfits that can only see 256 colors or even less
instead of the 16.5 million colors that photographs are usually or if
done in 256 colors it would be alot more bland. Some people might have
dynamic link libraries that are corrupted and things don't run right on
their machines. Some browsers aren't java enabled so applets are out.
Then some monitors are set for 640 resolution while others are set for
1024. There is no way to make it perfect for everyone so you have to aim
for the middle of the road.
	Now I feel better since I got that out.  :-)