Re: Warning

township@acbm.qc.ca writes:

<< Now..a question...is this still going around?  Like, if Denise opened and
 ran the file, was "bit" can she pass it around by sending e-mail ( sorry
 Denise, don't mean to pick on you!)?
 Bob...help!  any ideas! >>

Yes, it continues to spread from infected PCs unknowingly by the sender. If
you arn't sure, don't download!! It is hard when we assume that it is
something really cool with pics, I know!  You are not the only one who got bit
either....seen other messages from others who were on the phone with tech
support yesterday as well.....thank god I didn't want another screen saver!!!

Lori Johnson