Some questions

Dear listmembers:

I hate to take away from all the technical discussions about hormones and
such, but I have a couple of mundane questions I hope someone can help
with.

1) I am going to add some ornamental grasses this year and I hope someone
on this list might have a bit of knowledge about them and would kindly
contact me so I can pick a brain or two??

2) I have a hosta bed against one side of my house. The style of roof I
have (mansard) does not have a gutter, so there is a drip line to contend
with. I've tried to deal with it in various ways - last summer, I mulched
very heavily, but when it rains hard, the hostas still get badly splattered
with mud and look awful.

I'd like to hear from anyone who has to contend with the same thing and how
you solved it.

Susan

Susan Little DVM
Diplomate ABVP (Feline)