Plagarism

Several days ago I received a complaint from Ben Zonneveld regarding a
comment in a post by Jim Hawes accusing Ben of plagarism.  As most of you
are aware this has been  a recurrent and
thus far unresolved issue.  After discussing the matter with Dan we agreed
that both parties are welcome to debate this issue here on Hosta-open and
allow the members to draw their own conclusions.  There is of course no
obligation on either to take part, we are simply
offering a place for them to present the facts of the matter.  I would
only ask that any posts regarding this issue contain the word Plagarism in
the subject so those not interested can easily delete
Joanne
jopyz@earthlink.net