Re: Your Book of Hosta Sports

About 1 1/2 years ago , in response to a question from Tony Avant, I
said that the reason the Tortiftons has twisted leaves, is the uneven
number of vein on the two sides of a leaf, an observation I had made in
both my plant and one owned by Pete Ruh.  Two days later you posted the
robin saying the same thing.  Where did you get this information,  Did
you own Tortifrons at the time?  Also , did you note whether this was If
not, can you tell us where you observed one?
Ran Lydell
Eagle Bay Hosta Gardens
10749  Bennett Rd.
Dunkirk,  NY  14048