.comment 1

Dear Hosta Fans
It is always nice to discuss with people that start with saying you
are a liar etc
Dan Nelson asks were I got the Alex Summers data from Well a certain
Dan Nelson did send the whole list of sports of the garden of Alex
Ran calls me a phoney or something like that. Challenged a
year ago about "all the things" I copied from him he came up with
only one example, the vein count of Tortifrons That after a year he
cannot find other examples shows that nothing else was done wrong
Well I agree it is a very serious accusation, sufficient to start a
hate campaign.
Ben J.M.Zonneveld
Clusius lab pobox 9505
2300 RA Leiden