Re: .comment 1--Reply From CC

In a message dated 2/9/1999 3:11:00 AM Central Standard Time,
zonneveld@rulbim.leidenuniv.nl writes:

<< Dan Nelson asks were I got the Alex Summers data from Well a certain
 Dan Nelson did send the whole list of sports of the garden of Alex
 Summers. {If what you say is true, why did you not give proper attribution to
Dan in your monograph?}

 Ran calls me a phoney or something like that. Challenged a
 year ago about "all the things" I copied from him he came up with
 only one example, the vein count of Tortifrons That after a year he
 cannot find other examples shows that nothing else was done wrong {Let Ran
alone. Why don't you rather respond to the charge of plagiarism made by Jim

 Well I agree it is a very serious accusation, sufficient to start a
 hate campaign. >>{There is no hate campaign---rather what is needed is a
frank and honest exchange of views AND, more important, FACTS.}

I am sure that the members of the list will be objective and impartial. I find
it somewhat insulting to suggest that anyone on this list is initiating a
"hate" campaign.

Clyde Crockett z5