Re: Savory's Catalogue---Re: 'Everglades'

In a message dated 2/9/1999 6:47:51 PM Central Standard Time, Gokamp@aol.com
writes:

<< I don't know about the stability of 'Everglades', but what l saw of the
 leaf I did not get that impression.  I stood beside Mr. Savory at the 97
 convention, preparing leaves and he was getting 'Everglades' prepared.  I
 thought it was one of the most beautiful leaves I had ever seen and came home
 and made a record of it.  >>

Thanks Gayle!

Problem is that in Cut-Leaf shows only one leaf has to be shown. As you can
see from the pic I sent to Pixlist there are indeed some beautiful leaves of
the clump that is featured;however, look closely at other leaves. Some are
streaked; some are "half-and-half"===I HOPE it turns out to be stable, because
as you point out SOME of the leaves are really nice.

Clyde Crockett z5