comment 3 pod count

Dear Hosta fans

With Steve Chamberlain I wrote an article on pod count These data
were collected by about 15 people not 100.!
The article is with Kevin Walek since last summer and will probably
in the next journal  The time to publish is completely in the hand of
Kevin Walek so dont blame me

p700 is according to Kevin Vaughn in his article in Science, the well
know hybridizer and scientist, a 700 kilodalton proteincomplex, so
what was wrong?

Maybe it is not fair, as I am 20 year younger and still actively
engaged in science. I start to like this as it is so easy to score.
Ben J.M.Zonneveld
Clusius lab pobox 9505
2300 RA Leiden
The Netherlands