Re: Heresy do not read on.

Butch Ragland wrote:

> Chick, you miss my point or you just like a pissing contest.

I don't mind the contest at all, but I wonder if everyone else out there is
laughing at us or just wishing we would shut up.  And before you all start
replying that it's the latter, make sure you didn't write one of the 600
messages on mulch posted in the last year.  At least a good fight is fun to
watch.

But here's the thing.  I started the contest by replying to a message that I
took to imply that one thing worked and others didn't. (Or maybe Ran started
it, I don't want to take all the credit)   My point was that other things do
work, I know they work because this is what I have been doing for a living for
20 years and if what I do doesn't work, I think I would have some indication of
that by now.

Now, I did not say that your way doesn't work, I'm not even claiming that it
doesn't work better.  I simply said that if you're claiming I'm doing it all
wrong, you better give me a better reason than the fact that you do it
differently.  So far, imho, nobody has.  So far, most of the "science" offered
simply makes me wonder how I and so many others have done so well for so long.
Stick up for your method without telling me that I don't know what I'm talking
about and too old fashioned and prejudiced to learn.  As you may have noticed,
I don't let things like that slide by.

Chick
www.bridgewoodgardens.com