Re: Heresy do not read on.

In a message dated 2/10/99 8:48:27 PM Eastern Standard Time,
WeedRwoman@aol.com writes:

<< What seems to work well for me may not work for others in different
gardening
 circumstances.   >>
Patsy, I have to ask you just one question, since I have pursued the same type
of garden that you have now, and that is to be able to scoop up the dirt with
my hands.  But no matter how much peat I use, within a matter of weeks it is
all compressed and I need to work it again the next time around with the
tiller.. Just how much pro mix would you use in your garden, in say, a 10 X 10
foot area?

Ronnie