Re: Wide E-mail

At 09:35 PM 2/10/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Mr. Bill,
> Why is your e-mail so wide?Do you know? Can you tell me? Just wondered?
> Hey youse canuks sound just like dem yoopers eh? Say ya to da U. P. eh?
>Dan<=====wide?======wide?======== widder Display settings ======================> It's called puter "DISPLAY" set at a "1024 by 768" screen-pixel resolution.
        To change your screen settings, mouse click (mc) My Computer, mc Control Panel, mc Display, mc Settings, and then, drag the arrow over to as high a resolution setting, as your monitor & video board will accept.
Here are the Windows 95/98 Display Settings:
640 x 480 (default)
800 x 600
1024 x 768
and so on
right up to 1600 x 1200

personally?...ah likes it as wide?...as possible!!!  BTW...nobody in Cadana land?...writes de way I does!... LOL

:-))B)--->>U B'happy now...u hear, Dano?  BTW...what be "yoopers" :-(huh?

/WiN = William Nash