Re: Wide E-mail

WiN wrote:
> At 09:35 PM 2/10/99 -0500, you wrote:
> >Mr. Bill,
> > Why is your e-mail so wide?Do you know? Can you tell me? Just wondered?
Hi Bill
	I was wondering too why yours always comes in wide and one has to
scroll over for the email. It is no big deal but everytime I have to go
up to view in Netscape 3 and click on wrap long lines. It happens in a
few other person's messages but not very often but everyone of yours
makes it do this. It would be interesting to find out.