frequency of mutations

Joe
Maybe your starter is not true. I dont think hosta in general mutate
much more often than usual .In the garden however we have collected
all that do change easily! Most sports arer not due to mutation but
to chimeral rearrangements ot mitotic rcombinations ( see my
articles)
Ben J.M.Zonneveld
Clusius lab pobox 9505
2300 RA Leiden