Re: Pro Mix and Sermon on the Mound

In a message dated 2/11/99 1:25:36 AM Eastern Standard Time,
sussextreeinc@ce.net writes:

<< Sorry about that Ronnie. >>
That's OK Dan - I will forward my reply to your post..

<< The best fertilizer in the garden are the footsteps of the gardener" >>

WOW....Thanks Dan, for taking all that time to write a very knowledge rich and
informational reply to my question...  I have printed the doc. and will refer
to it as we get into this years gardening.  I really appreciate your help and
the time you took to document it for me ..

Ronnie