Re: Re : Big Bad Plagiarism

Jim Hawes wrote:
> Irwin,
> I don't believe you have been back home long enough to get the
> message...that there is freedom of speech on hosta-open.

Hi Jim
	I have no problem with your discussion of plagarism but you seem to be
a little intolerant of others views and opinions. Just the other day
when some people were having trouble with their computers with which
they get their emails from the robin everyday didn't you make the
comment that it was enough of that and we should get back to discussing
hostas. You can't have it both ways.