From: Bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
To: hosta-open@mallorn.com <hosta-open@mallorn.com>
Date: Friday, February 12, 1999 6:42 PM
Subject: Re: Big Bad Plagiarism

Hi Jim
I just wrote Dan that I thought you said something about you and he
would discuss hostas while the rest discussed viruses and it seemed to
me you meant your discssion was important while the rest wasn't. I know
some people are getting tired of the whole discussion of plagarism and
are tolerant of it so I just feel everyone should be tolerant of
everything for a lack of a better way to put it.
--
Bye
Bob