Re: Glad to Be Back!

In a message dated 2/12/1999 2:45:06 PM Central Standard Time,
itjohnsn@execpc.com writes:

<<
 > What exactly are we supposed to do with all the information on both
 > sides of the alleged plagiarism?  The AHS can apply certain sanctions, I
 > suppose, not us.  I think plagiarism is a tort, not a crime; thus the
 > complainant needs to show financial loss in order to seek money damages
 > (in the World Court?).  The postings I read yesterday were almost
 > embarrassing because one of the parties is so overmatched.  Enough
 > already, please.
 >  >>

Glad to see you back!
What are we supposed to do?  Take a stand. Certainly you, of all people, would
disapprove of plagiarism.

I think you had better get some legal advice. The "World Court" only hears
cases in disputes between nation states.** Plagiarism is neither a tort nor a
crime, per se. Copyright infringement is actionable under a federal statute.
So glad you are back,

Clyde Crockett z5
** The International Court of Justice(the "World Court") may render Advisory
Opinions, requested by authorized agencies.