comment 8, references again

Dear Hosta fans
Earlier I showed you  the references as can be found in my
booklet that nearly completely covered everything. This time I quote
from my article on cultivar groups:
"I use a different method then those seen in the hosta journal vol
27-1, but with similar information."
 This seems a proper reference to me. So the accusation that I dont
give proper reference is false
Ben J.M.Zonneveld
Clusius lab pobox 9505
2300 RA Leiden