Re: comment 10: a clan is not a cultivargroup

At 09:29 AM 2/17/99 +0000, Zonneveld@RULbim.LeidenUniv.NL wrote:
(and with a copy to steve021@maroon.tc.umn.edu)

Deaer Hostas Fans
"1.2.3. bla bla bla"

Firstly, Mr. Ben Zonneveld, I would like to withdraw the apology I made to you personally, sent out last weekend.

WHAT DOES ONE CALL A PERSON AND HIS SUPPORTERS WHO DO THE FOLLOWING:

- Take the ideas/writings of others, rewrite and publish under a new Title, with copywrite provisions in place, as if this was an original masterpiece.
-  Then after it is proven beyond a shadow of a doubt, as to the origin of the copied material, you still sit back arrogantly insisting this information is free to anyone who wants to use it; this is not plagiarism; and you did nothing wrong, by rewriting material before you and so on.

Is it such a crime Mr. Zonneveld (and supporters?)... to say:  thank you Dr. Ralph Benedict, for authoring Benedict Cross concepts?  Thank you Mr. James Hawes, who expanded on this concept via Artist's Palette Clanning?  If you feel you cannot do this, then I will simply call you Ben (and your supporters) ARROGANT EGO-MANIACS (for lack of better words?) and that is an understatement!!!.... when (PARASITIC-LEECHES!) is more appropriate...

hosta sincerely?...to YOU Ben Zonneveld (and your supporters?) <==> I'm not...

and never will be
 -=>O<=-
EVERMORE

//William Nash Guelph Ontario Canada

ps...to Ben Zonneveld.  Did you know?... all of the email addresses of your peers, at that University you work at -->> is public information via Internet.  Just curious if you knew that?