Judy Rocco

Robyn Duback has informed me that Judy passed away on Monday after a long
illness, in which she was always her great self. We have lost a great
friend---the founder of the Tri-State Hosta Society---but more important, a
wonderful, friendly, generous and knowledgeable human being.
We who knew her--and that includes many---shall miss her but we shall always
remember her. A truly great indivdual.

Would someone on the AHS Robin please pass this news along.

Thank You!

Judy, I feel as if you are hearing us. We love you!

Clyde Crockett