Fwd: Your IM Message

Here, a posting from Robyn.

For you that knew her and for you who did not----she was and always will be in
our hearts and thoughts

-- BEGIN included message

In a message dated 2/17/99 7:17:26 PM Pacific Standard Time, CCREDUX writes:

> << Judy Rocco has passed away >>
>  She was a great person. I am so sorry.
>
>  I am sending copy to Patsy who liked her so much as i did.

Here's what i sent out to the robin....would you mind forwarding it to the
hosta open?

For those of you who knew her, Judy Rocco, that feisty red head from New York,
lost her battle with cancer.  As her husband Lew said, she was a prize
fighter.

Hosta and Hosta People were a very important part of Judy's life.  To her,
there was no such thing as a stranger.  She always went out of her way to not
only welcome newcomers to her garden as well as local and national events, but
she made that special effort to become friends with them.  She had that
special way.

Judy was an amazing person, and those of us who were fortunate enough to know
her will miss her.

Memorials can be made to The American Hosta Society and sent to Joyce Trott, 6
Cottage Grove Drive, Iowa City, IA  52240.

-- END included message