dear Hosta fans
I just reveiced an Email of JH were he repeats all his false
accusations again.Clearly he realizes now that my arguments are
correct as he now threatens to send copies to my university. Well my
collega's and superiors know I am working for several years on the
genetics of Hosta. Showing some of them the slanderous accusations
one even remarked to see a similarity in paranoia with McCarthy and
Starr. As next he might threaten my wife and children I'll better
stop here, hosta is supposed to be a nice hobbby!
Ben J.M.Zonneveld
Clusius lab pobox 9505
2300 RA Leiden
The Netherlands