From: Chris Weiss <homestead_div@hotmail.com>
To: hosta-open@mallorn.com <hosta-open@mallorn.com>
Date: Friday, February 19, 1999 3:22 PM
Subject: New Name?

I was just thinking, maybe we should rename this robin to "Let's argue
like children and maniacs over a stupid topic so the people who are here
for hostas will stop reading their emails and we lose all of our
membership".  I realize that this is not as short as "hosta-open" but I
believe it is more to the point and quiet truthful as well... and isn't
that what we trying to find here the <truth>.  This is just my opinion
ans since we are all voicing ours here... it was my turn.