Re: let it end

In a message dated 2/19/99 2:37:19 PM Central Standard Time,
sussextreeinc@ce.net writes:

<< OK, forget the "shy" theory. These women aren't shy. It must be something
 Maybe they just need a target to shoot at!
 I volenteer!
 Dan >>

Dan and others -

I personally have not gotten involved for a number of reasons. Primary I have
been to busy doing homework for school. Secondary is that I did not read all
of the plagiarism e-mails that have come through hosta-open, and I like to be
sure of what I am commenting about.
Another reason being that I didn't figure there was anything I could do to end
the dispute.
I am still here and just keeping my mouth shut (and hands off the keyboard!!)
for the sake of not being scolded.<<LOL>>
Still waiting for the hostas to peak through. Had some really nice weather for
a few days but that was abruptly interrupted by another February cold snap.
Still very tolerable here, though.

Just remember -- we women don't always have to scold you boys out loud to get
our message across. We can be very SUBTLE at times.

Rhonda Deeds
Waterloo, Iowa