Fwd: Re: New Name?

  • To: (Recipient list suppressed)
  • Subject: Fwd: Re: New Name?
  • From: WiN <raffi@sympatico.ca>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 21:53:57 -0500

At 05:33 PM 2/19/99 -0500, Robert Campbell <rbcamp@neptune.on.ca> wrote:
" I would say take him to court, fight a duel with him or otherwise take
  action, but stop whining about it in a public forum where even if everyone
  agrees with you, nothing can be done.  Is that clear enough?"
---------
For your information Robert, the HOSTA-OPEN LIST-OWNERS allowed an open debate on the "plagiarism question" for the very purpose of getting to the bottom of the plagiarism issue.  This Plagiarism debate was outlawed on another Robin which suggests a cover-up; and was therefore, allowed on 'Hosta Open' for the very purpose (getting to the bottom of this?) <<---IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH TO YOU BOB?  I'm not too impressed by your statement "stop whining about it in a public forum" particularly when, the list owners themselves called on this debate to settle it.  And particularly when, I only saw factual statements coming from MR. Hawes.  If you prefer "Hosta only words typed at you Robert?" I'd suggest,  you go to that OTHER Robin and stay there!

The matter related to plagiarism by Ben Zonneveld, was proven beyond a shadow of a doubt; and if, you had bothered to read any of Jim's data  presented, you would have seen this Robert!  Do you know what "Applegate" refers to?

The question as to whether or not BZ committed plagiary, is no longer the issue here!  The question now is: "WHAT AHS HIERARCHIAL CONSPIRACY WAS IN ALLIANCE WITH BEN ZONNEVELD?" for the very purpose of satisfying AHS needs/wants of a re-write on the Benedict Cross & Artist's Palette Clanning & Wheel concepts already published before Ben took his pen out; in order that, these writings would fall in line with AHS Hierarchy "cultivar-grouping wants & requirements opposed to clanning" and under AHS registration needs/wants pertaining to....

no·men·cla·tor (noąmen-klâ´ter) noun
One who assigns names, as in scientific classification.

[Latin nomenclâtor, a slave who accompanied his master to tell him the names of people he met, variant of nomenculâtor : nomen, name + calâtor, servant, crier (from calâre, to call).]

hosta sincerely
William Nash Guelph Ontario Canada

ps...to those who are bored with this kind of degate, becasue it does not relate to them personally; by all means,  please do ask whatever you please pertaining to hostas e.g. what is it you would like to know about growing a hosta; question whatever you choose?...ask away!  T'iz easy to say, I don't like what you folks are debating; but if, you wish to find out something about whatever it is you want to know about hostas, then ask some related questions.  Without a question...where does Debate begin and/or end?

Personally, I would like to know:
WAS BEN'S RE-WRITE AN AHS CONSPIRACY???

and the question remains
-=>O<=-