Re: New hostas for the new season

Joanne Pyszczek wrote:

> Since most of the new catalogs are out, either in hard copy or on line,
> what are some of the one's people feel they won't be able to live without
> this year?  I seem to be in a blue and white phase this year,
> so among others I've ordered Dark Star, Chantilly Lace, Border Bandit and
> another whose name has fled my brain for the moment.
> A couple more species, and too new small intros, Surfer Girl from
> Bridgewood and High Wire from Eagle Bay.   Also hope to take
> advantage of Ran's special offer to get June Bug.
> Joanne
> jopyz@earthlink.net

Ahh, new Hosta. I have scrolled through my old wishlist and made a new one.
It is up to 31 varieties. I don't think I will list them all ( unless
someone asks). I'm sure I won't get them all. Hunting them out is 1/2 the
fun for me. Makes for nice week-end trips

I will break it into 3 lists
-easy to find- Janet and Brenda's Beauty
-harder to find and more expensive- Spilt Milk and Robert Frost
-possibly unattainable and real expensive- Wolverine, Dick Ward and Crazy
Quilt

Ray W z5
Mentor, Ohio

where I have 3 colors of Crocus blooming!!!