Re: june

In a message dated 2/20/1999 8:33:15 PM Central Standard Time, Meum71@aol.com
writes:

<< I wonder if any one has a nice sized 'ARISTOCRAT' and would like to make
some
 statements about how much they like it of if they do not? >>

I got it year one as a small division.It grew. The next year it had quadrupled
in size. It is a great grower. I have it where it gets quite a bit of morning
sun. It has the typical Tardiana substance, i.e., heavy. It is a standout
surrounded with orange impatienses.

I like it a bit more than 'June'---but both are outstanding.

Clyde Crockett z5