Re: Spilt Milk stable or not

	This question came up several times before.  My experience with Spilt Milk
must not be the same.  I find the plant the exception to the streaked rule.  I
have never seen any reverting to green in our plant.  It had been in this one
spot since 1994.  It is a wonderful plant.  This Spilt Milk won the Savory
Sheild Award in 1997.  It is pictured in our web site.  I had cut the best
leaf out for the Cut Leaf Show where it received a Blue Ribbon. A lot of hosta
lovers have seen the plant and I believe can attest to this.
	Gayle Kamp
 <A HREF="http://www.gem-enterprises.com/KampHostaGarden/index.html">