Re: Spilt Milk

Dee, I've had Spilt Milk since 1994 and it's grown great for me.It was a
double division when I received it,and by the spring of 98' it had 15
crowns.Igave a 3crown division to Big Dan the Hosta man,otherwise known as Dan
Attkisson,and his has also shownthe same type of growth.I haven't had a single
division revert .In my garden, it gets early sun up until about 12:30p.m .Wher
i have it planted the roots tend to stay on the cool side,I think all of the
Tokudama types like it that way.I bought it from Van Wade's,I've always been
pleased with anything he's sent.    Jim Pabst